What is FSSC 22000?
FSSC 22000 has been delivering impact on global food safety for over 12 years. The scheme provides a certification model that can be used in the whole food supply chain to ensure food safety standards and processes. FSSC 22000 is GFSI recognized and follows the food chain category description as defined in ISO/TS 22003.
FSSC 22000 certifies the food, feed and packaging safety systems of companies in the food chain that process or manufacture animal products, perishable vegetable products, products with a long shelf life and other food ingredients like additives, vitamins and bio-cultures.
See the Benefits of FSSC 22000
Compliance to the requirements of this globally recognized standard can help:
- Assure that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognized standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement
- Strengthen your brand and get access to top retailers
- Minimize risk and protect your reputation
- A partial or fully remote audit is an additional option, depending on your needs.