What is the BRCGS Storage and Distribution Certification Standard?
The BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution covers all activities that can affect the safety, quality, and legality of food, packaging and consumer products in storage and the process of distribution; as well as activities provided by contracted storage and distribution services. Having BRCGS Storage and Distribution certification can help logistics and warehousing companies to access new markets and win business with food manufacturers and retailers/ supermarkets.
Why choose the BRCGS food storage and distribution standard?
Many retailers, major manufacturers and food service companies around the world support the use of the BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution, and accept it as part of their supplier approval process.
The BRCGS Storage and Distribution Certification Standard is:
- Globally recognized and GFSI benchmarked
- Recognized by retailers around the world, reducing the burden of multiple audits
- Aimed at reducing product recalls, complaints and rejected products
- Set to increase customer confidence, opening new market opportunities
- Based on clearly defined risk-based requirements